Please Rate my Dream team. Picture. Rate for rate.

Started by its me lads, March 16, 2013, 12:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

the other alternative is to have Maric instead of Kruezer and have 31k left over.

turry17

Midfield is a little weak. If your only having four premiums should probably have swan and Ablett, maybe use that cash to get Ablett in?

its me lads

Quote from: turry17 on March 16, 2013, 12:57:07 PM
Midfield is a little weak. If your only having four premiums should probably have swan and Ablett, maybe use that cash to get Ablett in?

Cant beleive i didnt think of that. Will definately bring in more power. Thanks mate.

Jukes

Superb selection of premiums; cannot fault any of them bar maybe Redden
Kreuzer great pick

Dislikes
Laird? Would much prefer you go up to Pittard
Weak forward line- imagine if one of your premos falls down and Macaffer doesn't get up, you'd have to play Newton and Neade, if they even play. Would definitely utilise most of your cash to fix this.

Suggestions
Laird to Pittard
Downgrade Whitfield to Jones/Paparone/Kent/whoever
Upgrade Newton to Karnezis.

Ratings
D: 8.25/10
M: 8/10
R: 8.75/10
F: 8/10
Overall: 8.35/10 decent but needs a bit of maintenance.

BC2010

Looks like Lonergan was hurt today, may affect his R1 chances. If this is the case, maybe replace with Vlaustin to give you some B/C flexibility with Goodes.

I like the 4 premium/4 rook strategy in the mids, but am concerned about Redden. Consider Ablett, or one of the Sydney mids given their early season draw.

Justin Bieber

I would like to see Redden ousted. Try and get Cox up forward and use Kruezers money somewhere else. Then try and get Ablett for Redden with the Kruezer money. If not downgrade Whitfield and Lonergan for the money and bring in another gun forward.

its me lads

Quote from: Jukes on March 16, 2013, 06:42:51 PM
Superb selection of premiums; cannot fault any of them bar maybe Redden
Kreuzer great pick

Dislikes
Laird? Would much prefer you go up to Pittard
Weak forward line- imagine if one of your premos falls down and Macaffer doesn't get up, you'd have to play Newton and Neade, if they even play. Would definitely utilise most of your cash to fix this.

Suggestions
Laird to Pittard
Downgrade Whitfield to Jones/Paparone/Kent/whoever
Upgrade Newton to Karnezis.

Ratings
D: 8.25/10
M: 8/10
R: 8.75/10
F: 8/10
Overall: 8.35/10 decent but needs a bit of maintenance.

Cheers mate, Redden has been a bit dodgy, i'll keep open to trading him out before season starts. Laird is a bit random, Pittard has much better JS so probably a better option. Cheers for the advice, definately going to implement some changes.,

Quote from: BC2010 on March 16, 2013, 07:01:09 PM
Looks like Lonergan was hurt today, may affect his R1 chances. If this is the case, maybe replace with Vlaustin to give you some B/C flexibility with Goodes.

I like the 4 premium/4 rook strategy in the mids, but am concerned about Redden. Consider Ablett, or one of the Sydney mids given their early season draw.

Dam, getting Vlaustin in will be very handy so i'll see what going on with Lonergan. Good advice, strongly considering changing Redden to someone better.

Quote from: whatlez on March 16, 2013, 07:04:46 PM
I would like to see Redden ousted. Try and get Cox up forward and use Kruezers money somewhere else. Then try and get Ablett for Redden with the Kruezer money. If not downgrade Whitfield and Lonergan for the money and bring in another gun forward.

No one seems to be a fan of Redden, maybe i should take the hint. Do you mean try to get Cox in ruck?

teatowel

In my opinion karneziz is a must have and i dont trust kennedy he will be a rollercoaster. might kick 5 one week, 1 the next.  karney to average 85   8)

RookieDTer

I like Laird, 87 points per 100 minutes in NAB1 to 3, which is the fourth highest rookie (who has played >120 minutes). However, Crows do not have a spot on their senior list, so Laird won't play R1. He is not even necessarily first or second in line for promotion either - see www.afl.com.au/news/2013-03-17/in-the-frame-rookie-list-special .

I'd rather Maric over Kreuzer.

-Redden +Scott Selwood or someone (Murphyif you must).

-Injured Lonergan +Viney

Bartel to Stevie J after Round 1.

I'd much prefer Macaffer onto F7, as you could need an emergency who will actually play. That would be -Newton, +Karnezis (and is the second most important trade I've suggested)

Other than that, I like it.

Rate for rate, per title? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,73733.0.html