Main Menu

Adelaide's Best 22

Started by lachie_001, March 07, 2013, 07:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

With the loss of Money Hungry Tippet, and doughty who will fill the spots of the Crows' best 22 and will younger players push for spots from veterans and so forth.

Without injuries this is my opinion of Adelaide best 22, this team will be the team I expect to be named for finals footy.

FB: Sam Shaw, Ben Rutten, Matthew Jaensch
HB: Brent Reilly, Daniel Talia, Brodie Smith
C: David Mackay, Scott Thompson, Nathan van Berlo
HF: Ricky Henderson, Josh Jenkins, Jason Porplyzia
FF: Brodie Martin, Taylor Walker, Matthew Wright
Fol: Sam Jacobs, Patrick Dangerfield, Rory Sloane
Int: Richard Douglas, Jared Petrenko, Bernie Vince
Sub: Graham Johncock

Missing out: Callinan, Riley, Crouch, Otten, Brown, Thompson, Mckernan

Thoughts?  :)

tbagrocks

Brown / Talia / Rutten

Smith / Shaw / Reilly

Jacobs / Dangerfield / Sloane

Vince / Thompson / Wright

Van Berlo / Walker / Douglas

Porplyzia / Jenkins / Callinan

Bench: Crouch / Mackay / Sub: Martin/Henderson/Johncock/Riley

Hagebear

No love for Tambling coming off half back? I'd take him over Jeansch any day. He's the biggest spud on our list.

Mat0369

What is Luke Browns job security like? They were talking him up against the Blues, said since Doughty retired he could slot in back there. I am looking at him for my SC team. Could me a good smokey in terms of rookie priced players. Everyone is looking at the Port guys but not him

tbagrocks

Lukey would be the best small defender of his opponent, he also can use the footy and is a great competitor, i'd be supprised to see him left out or fail in the first month and be dropped

Mat0369

Thanks tbag, sent you a cheer. Very happy to hear that. With the emergence of Yeo in the Lions back half meaning that Docherty is on the fringe, I am looking at other options. Brown was a good price and he has not been in a lot of teams. He could be a good POD for the rookies.

tbagrocks

I've left Docherty out, I see red and green for him

Mat0369

I pretty much agree. He looks sub material right now and that is what Ringo and a couple of others have said in the Lions thread. I was not a big fan of Terlich either. I watched him play and his disposal was terrible. That is ok for DT but not so much for SC. He scored over 100 on the weekend so I have reconsidered and put him on the bench. I have added Brown in as well to try and free up some cash.