Final side before teams are announced - please rate

Started by BC2010, March 16, 2013, 06:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC2010

Salary cap left: $11,500.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Michael Hibberd, Ricky Henderson, Jasper Pittard, Brett Goodes
Lewis Stevenson, Dean Terlich

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Brett Deledio, Josh P. Kennedy, Oliver Wines, Nick Vlastuin, Kane Mitchell, Brad Crouch
Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney

Ivan Maric, Tom Bellchambers
Sam Rowe, Daniel Currie

Dean Cox, Dayne Zorko, Tom Rockliff, Jordan Lewis, Dustin Martin, Patrick Karnezis
Brent Macaffer, Marco Paparone

Have gone with 2 premos in the back, as I think there is good value in mid-pricers and rooks. Henderson may still become Armstrong or another rook.

No faith in Leuy or any of the ruck rooks being named, so have gone with 2 keepers. If Bellchambers stumbles early, will switch Cox from the forwards.

Loaded up on the forwards, hoping for 5 keepers.

Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Justin Bieber

Not bad. Extremely risky with players like Henderson and Hibbard down back. A SC gun in JPK. Unique of Belly can work and Maric should be serviceable and someone like Lewis may be the best ceiling scorer.

I would consider moving Henderson to Vlastuin (move to backs). downgrade Henderson to a gun mid rook. Take that 100-150k to upgrade Kennedy to an elite mid. Maybe also sideswap Lewis to a player who is likely to improve their average from last year.

You have mentioned to move Cox into rucks, which I like and then get a gun forward like Robinson.

nightwalker_1310au