Dan the Man

Started by truBLUE, March 14, 2013, 07:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truBLUE

Hi all just need advice on Dan hanneberry i have him currently at M5, is he DT friendly or more SC

WillDel

He handballs a little more than he kicks. However he has a fairly even split between SC and DT.

SC = 81.8
DT = 81.5

His real strength is gut running. And it really comes down to whether his role in the midfield. He racks up possessions and operates at around 50% efficiency. If he gets a little more midfield time. An ageing mcveigh and okeefe moving FWD should help.

I would say this could possibly be his year. This is generally the age that the mid 80's burst to 100. He has a history of shoulder injuries but was blitzing the early time trials and what not.

Andrew

I've got Hannebery at M5 as well. It's either him or Moloney, but either I would end up upgrading. Can see Hannebury doing well early against GWS and GC... got McVeigh at M4 for the same reason.

truBLUE

thanks guys , i do think he will start well i did have moloney but went with dan instead  :)

Noz

My 2013 smokie currently is my mid 5

Was tagged by a decent tagger in Jones a couple of weeks ago and still managed 30 touches so he can handle a tag.

Has been hovering around the 80 mark for 3 years now and posses all the ability to go 95-100