Nick Vlastuin

Started by POK252, February 27, 2013, 12:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2013, 03:56:29 PM
Think Vlastuin can generate some cash quicker with his scoring potential compared to a few others mentioned.

Yeah I think so too Grazz.

Just thought I would post that article because there has been a few questions asked about why he is sitting out the game today!!

Grazz

Quote from: Toga on March 09, 2013, 04:00:09 PM
Think Vlastuin can generate some cash quicker with his scoring potential compared to a few others mentioned.

Just thought I would post that article because there has been a few questions asked about why he is sitting out the game today!!

Pretty much said what i was thinking anywya mate, he's played a bit of footy including the All Star game leading up to rnd 1 so was no surprise to see him having the weekend off this week.  ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on March 09, 2013, 04:00:09 PM

If he is named Toga, you'd think his chances of starting as sub would be pretty high? Or could he slot straight into a starting 18

Toga

It'll kind of depend on who else is playing imo... For instance if Matty White, Brett O'Hanlon, Brad Helbig, or Matt Arnot somehow break into the team then I'd say they're more likely to be sub, but yeah there is a good chance Vlas will be sub a few times this year.

It's really hard to predict who will get it though :-X

I'd say that a quicker player who can come on and be a game changer would be the perfect green vest candidate (e.g. David Rodan) so to be honest I would think Matt White would be the perfect sub, but who knows what goes on inside the heads of coaches haha ::)

The good thing about the split opening round one however is that Richmond play the first game of the second weekend - we can watch who is named sub BEFORE lockout, and if it's Vlastuin and you feel inclined to do so, it won't be hard to trade him out to, say Thurlow or Terlich...

Justin Bieber

This guy is better than Ellis so he should out average that legendary defender rookie from last year haha

blues boy

Is this bloke a lock in? And would it be too risky to have him at D4?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: blues boy on March 13, 2013, 09:37:14 PM

I think you could get away with that.

blues boy

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 13, 2013, 09:48:08 PM
Quote from: blues boy on March 13, 2013, 09:37:14 PM

I think you could get away with that.

Chances of him playing Rd 1? Good/Bad/Okay JS?

Mr.Craig

Good chance, possible vest but not much you can do about that.

blues boy

Quote from: Mr.Craig on March 13, 2013, 10:02:03 PM
Good chance, possible vest but not much you can do about that.

Cheers Mr. Craig