Where should I take the cash from?

Started by KoopKicka, March 13, 2013, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

4k short of Jacobs in the ruck. Where should I take the monies?

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Stanley, Vlastuin, Goodes, Stevenson (Van Unen, Terlich) - Dont want to take more than I have to.
MID:Ablett, Swan, Pednles, Cotch, Fyfe, Wines, Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch Viney) - Cant see how I can take anymore cash.
RUC: ______ , Bellchambers (Currie, Sinclair) - maybe no belly?
FWD: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Martin, Kaznersis, Macaffer (Neade, Dwyer)

Cheers.

LF

Why not just move Cox to your rucks and get another forward?
I ended up doing that.

Toga

That's a tough one Koop, can't really see anywhere I would want to take out a player from.

Another strategy could be to move Cox to your rucks, select Jacobs as R2 and put Broughton in your fwd line? Essentialy subbing out Bellchambers for Broughton to allow you to get in the big Sauce..

Hope that helps. :)

Ricochet

Mitchell to M.Jones or Kent from melbourne

Mr.Craig

Stanley to Hanley/Duff/Hartlett/Heppell.

ZLATAN

Stanley to Heppell, easiest decision ever.

SydneyRox

Barra17

Stanley - Hartlett/Heppell
Franklin - Zorko

Either one of those for me.

Bones Bombers

Jukes

Spudlett to a real player, i.e. Boyd or Stants.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on March 13, 2013, 06:30:41 PM
He doesn't have Hartlett in his team ???

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on March 13, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
He doesn't have Stanton in his team ???

fixed

have to go with the majority here Stanley to Heppel is what I would do.

Chopps

Stanley to Heppell or Franklin down to another forward, he is a good upgrade option
also move cox to r1 and then take a pick of r2 and take another forward.

i know i know falling for the trolls bait but hell if he is going to make stupid comments about stanton i ll take the bait.

dont take advice from Jukes it what this says. Ablett or Spudlett as you like to refer to him when us sheep pick him isnt a real player  ???

ok i wont take anything from boyd very consistent and a bloody good dter if you look at short and long term he is up there with ablett. but not quite the same ablett just better then boyd, boyd gets the extra games but ablett the extra points and ceiling

stanton a real player next to Boyd and ablett, please. boyd goes well in a failing team, ablett shines in a team still learning, stanton goes missing when his team does.

so yes say Ablett to Boyd save some cash get similar overall points and know that boyd will play every game. although this is dt so when ablett + cover vs boyd its still better.

Stanton is not even close to these two guns. yes he can pump out a 193 and a 175 but he can also go six games of under 100 where as the other two wont