What Will You Do Now?

Have Two Premo Rucks
One Premo & Mid Pricer
One Premo & Rookie (Currie, Daw)
I Have No Idea...Yet

Toga

Quote from: Holzman on March 12, 2013, 02:17:23 PM
Quote from: Toga on March 12, 2013, 02:16:22 PM
Problem is, Holz, that we'd need to be just about 100% sure he'll be back before say round 4 to make it absolutely worth keeping him... How can we tell? :-\

will get to that if/when i have too, we should get a fiar indication of his chances. Im tipping he plays round 1.

Yeah fair enough. I'm waiting to see what happens this weekend as well, if Longer looks like scoring well in Leuey's absence I might jump on him, but I'll leave the Berger in my team for the moment as well.

timmyparso

If Berger is still experiencing achillies flair ups, I'm not selecting him. If he does play, it will be well managed and heavily vested imo.

May not play every week and is looking like not starting round 1, who's to say he'll be ready at all early this season. Has already had nearly 12 months to recover and still got issues!!!  :-\

its me lads

What do people think of Josh Jenkins?

Seems to me that he will be too inconsistent and wont really get big scores but you never know?

tbagrocks

Quote from: its me lads on March 12, 2013, 06:09:01 PM
What do people think of Josh Jenkins?

Seems to me that he will be too inconsistent and wont really get big scores but you never know?
Going to have some very good scores, but yes he's played 11 games so inconsistancy loomes, but I believe he is worth a punt, athletic and a good footballer

charliesheen

Quote from: Holzman on March 12, 2013, 02:17:23 PM
Quote from: Toga on March 12, 2013, 02:16:22 PM
Problem is, Holz, that we'd need to be just about 100% sure he'll be back before say round 4 to make it absolutely worth keeping him... How can we tell? :-\

will get to that if/when i have too, we should get a fiar indication of his chances. Im tipping he plays round 1.

If he is named Rnd 1, I still won't start him.  May trade him in as soon as I see something after 2-3 weeks, but my expectation is that he will start slow.