Kobe at 200k too pricey?

Started by tbagrocks, March 12, 2013, 01:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Kobe Stevens I want him in but $204k, he would be in with Wines, O'Meara, Crouch and Viney

Is he worth it? Two years older than the rooks and less vest worthy with better JS I would think, best for Dogs at the weekend

Kellogscrunchynut

May well be worth a shot still, would want him to be getting an average of around 80+, stranger things have happened.

Toga

Not for me i dont think, the doggies have recruited a lot of quality players in the midfield over the past few years so is he 100% in their best 22 or will he be in and put of the team? ???

Holz

dont really consider him that much better than the rookies avilable if at all (even without the prcie premium). Caught in the middle of the rookie - moloney range.

would rather picket 80-100k and get a rookie or splash out an extra 100k for a potential 90 average player in moloney

stew42

I've got this guy pencilled in. With the other mid rookies I have, the only real options instead of him are Toumpas and Lonergan, and I think I'd prefer Stevens over them.

Vincent

a rookie will score the same and cost less

Toga

What about Whitfield for only 20K less? ???

Will score similar I would've thought and as I said I'm not sold on Kobe playing every game

tbagrocks

Currently dropped him for Kane Mitchell, this allowed me to get Robbo

essendon2

Quote from: Toga on March 12, 2013, 02:24:56 PM
What about Whitfield for only 20K less? ???

Will score similar I would've thought and as I said I'm not sold on Kobe playing every game
I'm certainly not sold on Whitfield playing many games either  :-\

Justin Bieber