Main Menu

AFL Xbox PS3 PC (Updated)

Started by RipnRun, July 20, 2010, 06:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven_ora

i got the game yesterday, i enjoy it a lot,the graphics are average but still afl is afl so i was always going to love it!

WatsamataU

the graphics are better than expected

Andrew3737

39 tackles for N.Foley in a single game.

RipnRun

Hope you had the C on Foley, huge points on offer there!  ;)

I found this game super frustrating to begin with, thrown controllers galore! My first game was Bombers v Suns and both the Abletts went to town on me, Nathan kicked 8 and i lost by 140 points on the second difficulty setting... I got smashed game after game until i dropped the difficulty down and played through a season with Geelong, still lost some games but ended up winning the flag and got the coleman medal with Pods ending up on 110 goals for the year. Pro i know  8)

Theres a few things wrong with it like the set play out of the middle vs the computer where they kick it to half forward and your defender is 20 metres behind his opponent and there is nothing you can do about it, the computer tends to do this a few times in a row late in games to even up the score line which showers me to tears. You may aswell put the controller down as there is NOTHING you can do about it.

All in all though i think its pretty solid considering it was made by a small company out of Melbourne whose biggest offering beforehand was a sprintcar game which was pretty meh.
Looking forward to next years installment already, theres alot of stuff they could add to make it alot better especially since theyre not building the entire game from the ground up this time around.

Usman

Honestly I love it currently 7 games into the season undeafeted with a healthy percentage of 170 using Richmond on veteran :)

CrowsFan

Got it on PS3, and so assume it is the same as xbox. What I don't like is that once you start a season you can't change the difficulty. So since I started a season when I was a beginner I chose one of the middle levels of difficulty, but can't make it harder now that I am better without starting again...

Usman

QuoteGot it on PS3, and so assume it is the same as xbox. What I don't like is that once you start a season you can't change the difficulty. So since I started a season when I was a beginner I chose one of the middle levels of difficulty, but can't make it harder now that I am better without starting again...

this is true  >:(

roniex

That's true! the graphics are really cool and it's making the game more exciting! -roniex

Mat0369

This is one of the worst games ever made.

ADEZ

Gary Ablett: 53 touches and 17 goals

*not trying to get it too him at all :p