Forward Rookie

Started by owenbond007, March 09, 2013, 09:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Wouldn't have the foggiest on Daniher TBH. Big wraps, but been a no show so far in the pre-season games... :-\

essendon2

Every day it seems more of a certainty that starting Macaffer at F6 is not wise whatsoever  8)

Pokerface

How far away is Menzel?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Pokerface on March 09, 2013, 01:10:50 PM
How far away is Menzel?

I read somewhere he's back on the training track. Will probably see him in the second month of the season I reckon.

Grazz

Quote from: essendon2 on March 09, 2013, 11:31:33 AM
Every day it seems more of a certainty that starting Macaffer at F6 is not wise whatsoever  8)

Whys that mate.

RookieDTer

Quote from: Grazz on March 09, 2013, 01:18:15 PM
Quote from: essendon2 on March 09, 2013, 11:31:33 AM

Whys that mate.
Presuming because that would leave no-one semi-decent on the bench?

I've got around this problem by having 3 guns and 3 mid prices in my FWd line.
Macaffer as decent cover at F7 and Lee (best of a bad bunch) at F8. I think this is probably the best setup.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Windigo on March 09, 2013, 11:29:18 AM
Wouldn't have the foggiest on Daniher TBH. Big wraps, but been a no show so far in the pre-season games... :-\

He played a half of footy in a VFL practice match last week and kicked three goals. Another practice match is underway as we speak against Collingwood at Victoria Park, Joe has kicked one goal to this point.

Andrew

I'm playing McBean at F8 as the cheapest R/F to linkup with Cox. Wish he was cheaper though. Macaffer at F7 if he gets picked, otherwise if Paparone doesn't play either I will pick a M/F who's 89k..!

Pokerface

I'm now thinking its worth slotting Staker in there and copping the game or two he will miss.

Spangher's chances lifted today with the unfortunate injury to Suckers