Which collingwood superstar?

Started by nperera95, March 05, 2013, 01:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one should i have out of these two?

Swan
Pendlebury

nperera95

sammy123

i did a post lile this a few weeks back. Pendles was every ones fav
but a few said beams

fever

not beams over either. it's really six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Keeper27

doesnt really matter who you start with, both players should be in your team by years end.

Ringo

Pendles - Underpriced imo as average decreased due to sub fro precaution in game against GC where he had racked up 95SC points to 3/4 time.

ubeaut

Every year I have started with the wrong one. First i had Pendles and Swan dominated(first year just mucking around). Then I got Swan and Pendles broke out. Then last year I got Swan against my better judgement and Pendles fired straight up while Swan stalled.

End of the day I like Pendles better as a player, he has more improvement left than Swanny and he is better suited to Supercoach with his more efficient disposal.

You could go unique and pick Beams,but I prefer Pendles,more proven.

gunnerzzz

I read an article and linked it on here a few weeks ago where Buckley admitted Swan had lost his hunger last year, but had regained it for ''13. I wouldn't be suprised if he goes SC crazy. But in saying that, I've gone Pendles.. purely because he is younger and could go even larger than what he has in previous years.

Ricochet

Pendles averaged the same as Swan and played half the season with a broken leg
Have to go Pendles, he is underpriced and should score similar if not more than Swan

quinny88

Come on this is like the 10th time this has been posted this year  ::)

fever

Quote from: quinny88 on March 05, 2013, 02:26:58 PM
Come on this is like the 10th time this has been posted this year  ::)

absolute lock that it wont be the last either

tor01doc

Reading through the comments of those other threads (and this one)

The totals

Pendles 15  plus 3 honourable mentions
Swan 2 plus 1 honourable mention

Both/either - 17

So it's either BOTH or Pendles.

Hagebear

Ideally get both if u can for them in but if u had to choose 1 I would go with Pendles. Have a feeling he will go to another level this year.