As the header request please choose which two out of

Varcoe - Knights - Byrnes

Please also give reason why

Thanks

Superman1978

Presto

I am more for Patton and very reluctantly Varcoe

ronl

None of the above, I'll roll the dice with Patton, Daniher and McCaffer.

colmullet

Don't know where all this Patton love is coming from....the kid will be a great player but not right now, and certainly not for his price, go back and have a look at the recent great KPP players averages in their second year, you won't find many if any that averaged over 70....and hes not exactly in a forward line which is going to be getting a great supply through the year.

If he was rookie priced he would be locked away but not for $240K or whatever hes priced at

GCSkiwi

Quote from: colmullet on March 02, 2013, 02:00:51 PM
Don't know where all this Patton love is coming from....the kid will be a great player but not right now, and certainly not for his price, go back and have a look at the recent great KPP players averages in their second year, you won't find many if any that averaged over 70....and hes not exactly in a forward line which is going to be getting a great supply through the year.

If he was rookie priced he would be locked away but not for $240K or whatever hes priced at

Absolutely - with the price of players like Macaffer and Varcoe I don't see why he's worth the risk, Varcoe looking good against the crows...

Quote from: ronl on March 02, 2013, 01:53:31 PM
None of the above, I'll roll the dice with Patton, Daniher and McCaffer.

Macaffer yes. Patton not at that price, and Daniher I think will be hard pressed for game time, Hirdy pretty much said so himself.

@ Superman - out of Knights and Byrnes I dunno but Varcoe definite yes for me.

shorty3264

Varcoe and Byrnes. Varcoe looked great in todays match and will have the highest scoring potential of the three. Only issue woth trav is his body, but he looks to be flying. As for Byrnes, revelling in the leadership role at the Dees, and will be handy off the half forward flank, the most reliable of the three. No on Knights simply for his scoring potential and not sure his JS is as good as the other two.