Yes
25 (43.9%)
No
20 (35.1%)
Undecided
12 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Ziplock

not really, it was a pretty average score against a pretty average defender...

Grazz

Quote from: doogz on March 01, 2013, 10:54:10 PM
After today, decided to start the big man.  I dont want to compete against a team with him in and praying he doesnt score 150-200.

Has anyone else changed their mind?

Havent changed my mind yet. :-\

SydneyRox

Quote from: Grazz on March 01, 2013, 11:04:17 PM
After today, decided to start the big man.  I dont want to compete against a team with him in and praying he doesnt score 150-200.

+1

the talk of buddy scoring 200+ every week just makes me giggle

edit: buddy was my 2nd pick in most recent draft, but thats another game......

Grazz

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 01, 2013, 11:41:14 PM

+1

Dogs backline isnt exactly quality, people need to keep that in mind. I dont doubt i'll get him in at some stage but nothing has changed my mind yet about starting him Syd.

quinny88

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 01, 2013, 11:41:14 PM

+1

Yeah buddy has scored 200 once in his career and people act like he does it every week.
I was just having a look and he has only scored 150+ one time in the past 3 years as well. Its not like its a weekly occurance.

In saying that he is a sc gun and I dont feel confident in replacing him with anyone else at this stage

meow meow

Why would anyone change their mind after one nab cup game? You know what you are getting with Buddy and should not be swayed by Nab. Of course he can play well against a 21 year old defender who has the mobility of a ruckman. I think his game was solid rather than outstanding. Let's see how he goes against McPharlin, Lonergan, McKenzie and Reid when the real stuff stars.

quinny88

Quote from: meow meow on March 01, 2013, 11:48:23 PM
Why would anyone change their mind after one nab cup game? You know what you are getting with Buddy and should not be swayed by Nab. Of course he can play well against a 21 year old defender who has the mobility of a ruckman. I think his game was solid rather than outstanding. Let's see how he goes against McPharlin, Lonergan, McKenzie and Reid when the real stuff stars.

+1 I actually thought he was ordinary until he got on the end of that Supergoal then he got his confidence up a bit

doogz

I was exaggerating a bit. My memory still remembers 235. I only watched half the game where he kicked 3 goals.  That was when i posted the comment.  I had him out initially, but seeing him in action wanted me to have him in.

sammy123

buddy is a frustrating player. Always gets reported each season with out fail. But he is a must have. Like ablett and goddard and deledio past years