Best rookie defenders

Started by jeesh, February 28, 2013, 12:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 4 of these guys are the best picks?

Goodes
44 (1100%)
Stevenson
18 (450%)
Van Unen
4 (100%)
Terlich
38 (950%)
Pittard
32 (800%)
Docherty
33 (825%)
Colquhoun
7 (175%)
Other
6 (150%)
Vlastuin
14 (350%)

Total Members Voted: 4

jeesh

Sorry for posting twice but couldn't seem to edit it once posted. If other please name the player

Ricochet

I went Pittard, Goodes (still on rookie list i think?), Terlich, Docherty but too be honest anything can happen over the next few weeks of NAB. I would just wait and see until then because it will be much more obvious then.

jeesh

At the moment I've got Goodes, Docherty, Terlich and Colquhoun. I only have $1,900 in the kitty and I'm happy with the rest of my side and don't wanna make any changes to free up cash. I guess round 1 is still over 3 weeks away so until we see who gets named round 1 theres not much point worrying to much

Sabretooth Tigers

I went Terlich, Pittard, Docherty and other. The other is Cameron O'Shea of Port. About 168 k and back from injury I see hin playing on a wing and probably being a regular player. I've been wrong plenty of times before but this just may be one of those rare times I'm right. Cheers.

tbagrocks

I feel I shouldn't say this as he has not been mentioned so you clearly don't deserve to know but ...

The best Rookie back is Luke Brown, 135k with js, also happens to be a tough and very good footballer

Southstorm

Liking Thurlow as well.

Have reservations as to how much football Van Unen will play. Cannot see him breaking into our best 22 so he might only play a sporadic handful of games throughout the year.