Atley vs Yarran

Started by cortez, February 22, 2013, 09:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

very simple, vote!

Atley
Yarran

Colliwobblers

i had discounted yarran but two things put me back onto him

1. an article stating more mid time bla bla how many of those do we see. but it was HIM saying it not some lying coach. rarely a player talks himself into the midfield if he is no chance to actually play there. not permanent - rotations i am talking

article : http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/carlton-defender-chris-yarran-backs-new-coach-mick-malthouses-game-plan/story-e6frf9jf-1226556620529

2. Some clever FF member i can't remember who, said to me " don't discount Yarran, think what Mick did with Leon Davis"

got me thinking....

That said - it is obvious and definite that Atley will be a star, just a matter of WHEN? as it always is when picking breakout candidates.

ubeaut

I'm sold on Yarran, but watching Atley and having a budget backs stategy is making me consider both.

quinny88

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 25, 2013, 12:18:48 AM
He got a lot of the ball and does what he did best the last few seasons breaking the lines. He pretty much hangs around the back of the square when the Blues have the ball on the wing before running past full pace for a hand pass and then delivers long. He will always get those sort of easy touches around the back and he was taking kick outs with Simpson which is another good sign.

Cheers Maty.

I must admit Atley was not on my radar at all but there seems to be a lot of love out there for him