Luke Bruest vs Matthew Wright

Started by smashbox, February 21, 2013, 05:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashbox

Both around about the same price and both to have breakout years. Who is the better option?

GM

ronl

Hagebear

Footyrulz

shorty3264

Yeh Wright as well, I think long term Breust will be a jet, but Wright for 2013.

dmac07

Bruest is being underpicked for me, good skills, can kick more than a few goals and could increase his mid time. If there is any early season injuries to the hawks older midfield guys, mitchell, hodge, burgoyne, jump on Bruest, could become an Alan Didak of a few years back rotating through the mid/half forward.

GM

Matty Wright on fire in first half of Crows vs Freo trial game.Resting second half.
The more i see this bloke the more i like him in my side.
I might have to find room

Jroo

Wright for me.
Has already shown he can be a solid scorer and will continue to improve.

dmac07

Quote from: greenmoon on February 23, 2013, 03:44:40 PM
Matty Wright on fire in first half of Crows vs Freo trial game.Resting second half.
The more i see this bloke the more i like him in my side.
I might have to find room

Probably have Wright just ahead of Bruest. But beware players dominating in the mids without the established stars. No Dangerfield, Thompson, Sloane, so he was M1 for the crows instead of his usual M4. Happens in a few games every nab, then they can drop off once the stars start playing/trying. Not saying it will happen to Wright, but it is an issue in general.