Previous topic - Next topic

Which two?

Buddy + Barlow
5 (31.3%)
Martin/Wright/Bruest/Christensen + Cotchin
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

colmullet

With Stevie J out i had to re-shuffle a bit, orginally had Stevie J and Cotchin, which option is the better re-shuffle?

GoLions

Martin/Wright and Cotchin for me

colmullet

yeah i thought bout it

Buddy (115Avg) + Barlow (115 if he can get back to his best....which i think he might) = 230

Martin/Wright (100 Avg your hoping for) + Cotchin (120 Avg) = 220

Might have overstated Barlow a little but he did average 116 in his first year.....and looks fully fit and ready to hit the ground running this year so i see no reason why he couldn't put up similar numbers

GoLions

Quote from: colmullet on February 18, 2013, 08:35:45 PM
yeah i thought bout it

Buddy (115Avg) + Barlow (115 if he can get back to his best....which i think he might) = 230

Martin/Wright (100 Avg your hoping for) + Cotchin (120 Avg) = 220

Might have overstated Barlow a little but he did average 116 in his first year.....and looks fully fit and ready to hit the ground running this year so i see no reason why he couldn't put up similar numbers
I agree with your estimates for Cotchin and Martin/Wright (although maybe 95 for them) but not sold on Buddy and Barlow. If he can be consistent throughout the year, than no doubt Buddy can end the year with that avg, but I think 105 or so is more realistic (although I could be wrong). As for Barlow, the returns of Fyfe and Mundy who should both be at their best this year could either hurt his scores or boost them, so he could average anywhere in between 100-115.

So Buddy(105-115) + Barlow(100-115) = 205-230
Cotchin(120) + Martin/Wright(95) = 215

Can go either way, I just believe that the second option is more reliable, but first one has the potential to pay off big time.

colmullet

yeah i guess the second option would be more consistent, Buddy will average 110+ i think at least, he's a beast and has improved every year with an average of 117 last year, could even crack 120.

But yeah its a bit of a coin flip but i see Barlow improving more than Martin/Wright and more likely to become a legitimate keeper