Forward rookies :-/

Started by cortez, February 17, 2013, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which do you think are the best three forward rookies this season?

Macaffer
Dick
Neade
Daniher
Mayes
Lee
Lyons
Kerridge
Stringer
Menzel
Jaksch
Staker
Redpath
Membrey
Dwyer
Atkins
B. kennedy
Lamb
McGovern
Newman

cortez

So how many rookies are people looking to start in their forward line? Atm I have two with Varcoe and Byrne's at 5 and 6 along with 4 prems.

hannebery2rohan

Quote from: cortez on February 18, 2013, 12:53:10 PM
So how many rookies are people looking to start in their forward line? Atm I have two with Varcoe and Byrne's at 5 and 6 along with 4 prems.

I have 4 premiums to go with Byrnes then Macaffer at the moment. Don't ask who is on the bench, lol. Because i'm not sure they'll get games. ;)

tor01doc

Not game to start a fwd rookie - just Macaffer who is apparently not a rookie according to some.  :P

2 def rookies
3 mid rookies as well.

RedCats

Quote from: cortez on February 18, 2013, 12:53:10 PM

Tough choice this year, I've gone three premos, Varcoe, Burns and Macaffer and will sit two rookies on my bench. I don't see much value in the rookies as JS is too much of an issue. If any one steps up in the NAB cup, they might force Burns out though.

cortez

How many games to we expect to play though? The kid is only 18 ans skinny as a rake. Will his body be able to hold up for long enough to make us enough cash?

enzedder

This thread shows Macaffer is must have if nothing else. If you didn't have him beforehand you will now.