Pearce Hanley
18 (66.7%)
Danyle Pearce
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

lowry

This has seriously been my big issue this year

Hagebear

Pearce Hanley without a doubt. Don't know anywhere near Danyle Pearce.

Jroo

Pearce Hanley. If he adds some consistency to his game, he'll be one of the top defenders and I think he can take his game to the next level in 2013. I can see him running off a wing at the Lions

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JROO8 on February 17, 2013, 09:08:42 PM
Pearce Hanley. If he adds some consistency to his game, he'll be one of the top defenders and I think he can take his game to the next level in 2013. I can see him running off a wing at the Lions

^ This

trained with the midfield group all preseason.

Ricochet

Hard to go past Hanley with Brissies early draw and reports he is training with the midfield group.
Danyle will explode his year though

Dudge

If D Pearce could handle a tag (who knows at a new club?) , and get back to his rising sun form, he may turn into a top 6/8 defender. I know thats a big if, but stranger things have  happened

SydneyRox

hanley for sure. though pearce look moderate today

blue

Quote from: Dudge on February 18, 2013, 02:57:42 AM
If D Pearce could handle a tag (who knows at a new club?) , and get back to his rising sun form, he may turn into a top 6/8 defender. I know thats a big if, but stranger things have  happened
d pearce has no heart as soon as it gets hard he cant hack it. He is richard tambling the 2nd

Ricochet

Quote from: Dudge on February 18, 2013, 02:57:42 AM
Yeh teams aren't going to tag Hill, Fyfe and Pearce