Point Of Differences

Started by addysstuff, February 17, 2013, 01:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

addysstuff

G'day All,

Just trying to get an edge and looking for players that that present value that other coaches may not have.

An example is S.Atley ($380,400) in my backline who has been talked up a bit and is currently owned by 6.8% of coaches compared to B.Smith ($347,200) and only owned by 1.0% both have the potential to have break out years.

Another is in the Midfield with T.Cotchin ($622,100) 26.5% VS K.Jack ($601,400) 2.1%
Jack scored over 140, 5 times last season and also has a favourable first up draw with GWS, Gold Coast & Kangaroos and could get my team off to a flying start.

By choosing the "less popular" options I will save myself $53,900.

Am I thinking too much?? Can these fellas be a great point of difference?

Dayze

Yup not a bad way of doing it. U needa have a few uniques in there. Just don't try get too unique everywhere. Popular players are popular for a reason...
Also back ur gut and ur footy knowledge. If u truly believe Jack will have a bigger year than cotchin then don't let too many people sway ur opinion.

TheAnt

Just because someone plays GWS and Gold Coast doesn't mean they'll score better then usual, a lot of premiums proved that over the past two seasons. In saying that Jack is a great option.

addysstuff

Yeh i know that. Pretty sure Jack averages around the 140 mark in his 2 games against GWS, only going by his stats.