Draft Order in league??

Started by foxy3, February 22, 2013, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxy3

How is the order for your league determined? Can you customize it or is it determined by SC?

GM

Its computer generated initially but i think the Admin can change it afterwards

foxy3

I'm the commissioner of the league but I can't find anywhere to change it or info on the net. Its very important as ablett is big pick-up.

GM

Quote from: foxy3 on February 22, 2013, 03:32:06 PM
I'm the commissioner of the league but I can't find anywhere to change it or info on the net. Its very important as ablett is big pick-up.
If its there it should be a settings choice in your league section.
Can't change anything within 48 hrs of draft i think

westy501

Firstly you need your league to be full... if you only have 8 members and your settings are 10 then you wont to able to do anything...
Once it is full your fixture will be generated and if you scroll down on the page then you will see your draft order on the right side of the screen... The commissioner will be able to see a plus or cross next to each player... if you hit the plus the player goes up 1 in draft order if you hit cross they go down one... so if you have your own draft order determined outside of SC then this is how you manually change it.. otherrwise its just random.

foxy3

Found it!! Thanks heaps for your help

nostradamus

isnt that cheating......just take it as it comes

Ziplock

Quote from: nostradamus on February 22, 2013, 08:12:13 PM

isnt that cheating......just take it as it comes

it depends... some people run competitions to determine draft order (like the league :P )