Current NBA Draft Dynasty

Started by FisherSaints, January 12, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on January 23, 2013, 12:50:35 PM
I appreciate the messages but I will say it now - I did not read any of them.  It would be unfair. 

I have cast my vote in a PM to FS - it was close between 4 teams IMO and 3rd place was decided based on a combo of 2 players.
Thought all participants were sending their teams with a pitch as received from 4 people. Guess not so waited for no reason, apologises fellas! Will get to it now and send Fisher a PM :).

FisherSaints

Judge 1

It's a close one for top 2. In order of who I think can possibly win the most Championships first and a little reason why.

1. Holzman - Short term especially, but has some medium term players to get it in seasons 3-4. Expect Rose to return a step below MVP level for him, but he should still be an elite PG and still good for the dynasty.

2. Windigo - Got alot of scoring power with the role players. I don't think it has what it takes to compete with Marcz's and Holz's teams short term although could nab some 3-5 seasons in. Durant is just beastly, and Curry is good with Bosh the role player who can work with them well. Nice bench as well for the depth especially for the talls.

3. Marcz - Bryant, Pearce and Duncan, very short term before they get old (but may be serviceable off the bench). I'd say 1-3 championships tops seeing as they have Paul and Williams there to run the point which is extremely lethal to have at least one on court at all times. Chemistry could work well with Paul and Duncan usually able to mesh with many and Gasol a great fundamental Centre to have.

4. MyChumps - Howard and Griffin is a Killer combo to have at the front and have Wade short term. They have great players, but not sure on the chemistry part. Could grab a Championsip ring with Wade/Griffin/Howard there but wouldn't expect much more with other teams here.

5. Gossiboy - Medium and possibly long term could do well! Westbrook is a great young PG and has a scorer in Gordon with him (should still be good given time). Love as well to dominate the boards and offensive presence and can see them contending beyond 2 seasons down the track

6. Jayman - Great backcourt and Rubio off the bench for dynasty. Wall has potential in him. I do think they lack some defence though which could hurt against the competition they are up against.

7. Scrads - Nice solid team by Scrads, but once again, won't be able to compete with the big dogs in here. Short term not a great chance, medium term maybe but long term not overly great. It's a solid team, but wouldn't say Championship material with other teams here.

8. FisherSaints - Don't think enough quality for the short term and star players will be on the decline by the time they are able to compete for the championship

Judge 2

1. Holzman
2. Jayman
3. My Chumps

Fair to say that Holz won

Justin Bieber

Given I had bad sleep the night before and was doing SC/DT around that time and was tired, my thinking wasn't exactly all there but good enough as wanted to give a small reason (can't go too in depth imo). Would have been nice to be able to discuss with the other judges though for an unanimous decision but needs better organising and whatnot on our part for that.

Jay

So my man John Wall dropped 27 points pulled down 7 boards and dished out 14 dimes today in Cleveland. And where was Kyrie? His injured ass was sittin on the bench... I enjoyed this debate. Get around John Wall!

Oh and Rubio recorded his first triple double today, my PGs from this draft were to die for.

Windigo

My man Curry dropped 50... :P

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on March 13, 2013, 06:22:28 PM
So my man John Wall dropped 27 points pulled down 7 boards and dished out 14 dimes today in Cleveland. And where was Kyrie? His injured ass was sittin on the bench... I enjoyed this debate. Get around John Wall!

Oh and Rubio recorded his first triple double today, my PGs from this draft were to die for.

tony parker possible MVP enough said.

gossiboy