1 (2.7%)
Bartell
7 (18.9%)
Stevie J
29 (78.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 19, 2013, 10:36:19 PM

bunyips

Will be picking one of these guys - and each have positives and negatives. All of them are getting a bit older - but these kind of players keep proving us wrong each year!

This year I am going to stack the forwards due to the lack of rookies - currently the line looks like this:

Buddy, Cox, Zorko, ??????, Rocky, Maccaffer (Sumner, Lee)

Haven't gone for any mid pricers this year (apart from Luey in the Rucks)

Nige

Go Stevie J, he just said he has been training with the mids and expects to play 80% midfield. That'll be great for his SC output.

bunyips

Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 10:54:31 PM
Go Stevie J, he just said he has been training with the mids and expects to play 80% midfield. That'll be great for his SC output.

Thanks mate - yeah he is looking the goods at the moment it's out of him and chappy .... the only plus for bartell is while he doesn't go big he is just so reliable. But yeah midfield time is good news.

Does any Cats supporters know what role chappy will play this year?

Ricochet

Samm79

I think Stevie J is the best of those alternatives, more time than ever to run through the mids. I think Hawkins would be my second pick.

I think Hawkins has more chance of averaging 110 than the ageing champs in Chappy and Bartel. Still cannot believe 12 goal Bartel is now forward eligible and ROK who kicked 19 lost his, the world has gone mad!

Capper

Wow good question. All DPP, Bartel an ex gun mid, Stevie J a genius and Chappy a ball magnet.

Stevie J started to get some mid time last year, whilst Bartel played spare man behind the ball.

Stevie J for me

pikla

Colliwobblers

stevie J to play 80% time in the midfield get ON ! if he doesn't he will just go fwd win the ball there and kick it sideways around corners upside down for goals anyway so GET ON.

Mat0369

Quote from: NigeyS on February 16, 2013, 10:54:31 PM

Yeah I heard him say this tonight as well. I have Bartel and he looked to be spending a ton of time forward and switched roles in the off season with Stevie J. I am thinking of switching now

tbagrocks

Don't start any, look at a Wright, Martin, De Boer, Wellingham to start
Not Bartell for sure

fever

that's gotta be a troll post, right tbag? ;)

sj for mine too

ronl

SJ for sure.  If last night's game is any indication it looks like they may try Pods at bit more at fullback this year.  This opens the forward line right up for Hawkins.  Thinking he'll go pretty well.

bunyips

Thanks for the posts guys - just got in.

Looks like Stevie J is the go! Wow - was really surprised with only 1 vote for chappy .....