the big dilemma

Started by starz, February 14, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

start with cotchin or this years cotchin?

cotchin
8 (61.5%)
this years potential cotchin
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

starz

it seems that every year apart from say pendles swan and gaz the top couple of mids come from out of the blue. however im finding it very hard to leave cotchin out of my team even though i would rather have shuey or fyfe for value for money.
What are your thoughts???

Ricochet

I would go Danger over Cotchin personally

Escapist

The poll says it all.
Cotchin or potential Cotchin..
Why take a risk at your potential Cotchin when you can have the real deal? As for the money, the real deal is worth the price he comes at.

Quote from: Ricochet on February 14, 2013, 09:25:53 PM

Couldn't separate them if I tried, either will serve your side well. Dangerfield probably has the better draw though!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Escapist on February 15, 2013, 01:49:38 AM
The poll says it all.
Cotchin or potential Cotchin..
Why take a risk at your potential Cotchin when you can have the real deal? As for the money, the real deal is worth the price he comes at.

Quote from: Ricochet on February 14, 2013, 09:25:53 PM

Couldn't separate them if I tried, either will serve your side well. Dangerfield probably has the better draw though!
They were born within two days of each other :o No wonder they are so hard to split

I'm going Fyfe personally, I just don't trust the three 22yr olds at massive averages Beams, Cotchin, Danger all upgrade targets

SydneyRox

it really depends on where you are talking. if this is about M4 then dont be silly and get cotchin. if this is M5 then you probably  need that extra cash on another line go fyfe