Risks because of more trades

Started by tbagrocks, February 24, 2013, 05:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lachyj

I might be 260k worth of points down for the first 5 rounds but if I end up making money off fyfe and Boak (anyone have any other suggestions of someone a similar price for Boak?) and then trade them for a GAJ and swan/pendles that have gone down money in the first 5-6 rounds, i should then be more than 260k worth of points infront of everyone for the rest of the season.
I will be there waiting for one of them to have an average game in the first 5 rounds and that's all it will take for their price to plummet

FactHunt

Quote from: Lachyj on February 27, 2013, 08:48:26 AM
I might be 260k worth of points down for the first 5 rounds but if I end up making money off fyfe and Boak (anyone have any other suggestions of someone a similar price for Boak?) and then trade them for a GAJ and swan/pendles that have gone down money in the first 5-6 rounds, i should then be more than 260k worth of points infront of everyone for the rest of the season.
I will be there waiting for one of them to have an average game in the first 5 rounds and that's all it will take for their price to plummet

In the mean time what about all the points that you miss out on. Say if Boak ave 100 (which is as IF in itself) and Fyfe ave 110 (also an IF) you potentially miss out on 40-50ppg by not having the cream in the MIDs (60-80ppg because you'd mark one with the 'C'). Then there is the distinct possibility that you can't afford BOTH after this time also...
Too risky IMO.

Lachyj

Cox will be getting my big C early and could easily get 130+ early with the big workload he has without nicnat so that part of it doesn't worry me.
It is risky, but hey I'm a go big or go home type of guy and if it works like I hope it will, I will have an amazing midfield earlier than everyone else with minimal trades.
Shall have to wait and see I guess