DT Talk Thread #1 - Who to look out for in NAB CUP!

Started by Kodboys, February 10, 2013, 10:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodboys

Hello guys! Kody here! I just want to start a fun little thing where  i/we will be talking about DT.. and in this thread we talk about Whom to look out for in NAB CUP! I will give in 5 players 4 rookies and 1 who isn't but is expected to do very well!

1. J. Omeara: This guy is a must. Heard so much about him and he's looking like to pull a very nice season of first year footy! Definitely a lock!

2.B. Grundy: I am so excited for this bloke. Think he has potential to be really great! Although when the season starts, it's a risk since collingwood have a number of ruckmen whom are able to play upfront, Jolly,Hudson,Lynch and it'll be tough getting much games for him!

3. J.Viney: I just want this guy to play already! I've locked him already for my DT. I just know he'll kill it! Seen him play live aswell.. just brilliant!

4.B.Goodes: Although he's a rookie, he is quite matured cause he's 28 years old. But definitely keep an eye out, in my eyes he could have very good potentional to be a consistent 70-80 scorer imo!

5.(non rookie): B.Staker: the man is finally back from injury! We all know he can do very well high average! And alittle advice, I'd rather play him up forward rather than in the back cause of the low amount of potentional rookie forwards!

So keep an eye out on these 5 mainly imo! And here are others who you should aswell but didn't make my personal top 5 list!

M.Jones
O.Wines
K.Mitchell
T.Lee
D.Terlich
L.Stevenson
J.Pittard
J.Stringer
B.Crouch
L.Whitfield
S.Docherty

Kodboys

elephants

Nice work man, I'd add the likes of Mitchell x2, Terlich, Stevenson and Tom Lee to the list :D

tbagrocks

I wish people would stop with the free advertising for NAB with this pre-season cup talk

All the cheap guys, Varcoe, Knights, Otten, Byrnes, Embley, Stevens, J Russell

Also the likes of Caddy, Swallow, Christensen, Heppell, Hartlett, Duffield

Kodboys

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 10, 2013, 11:42:28 PM
I wish people would stop with the free advertising for NAB with this pre-season cup talk

I see your point, but im mainly focusing on guys whom arent over the 200k mark atm. I'd think people would know to look out for players such as listed above!

SydneyRox

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 10, 2013, 11:42:28 PM

NAB is just so much easier to type. do you prefer CBA?

Hagebear