Preseason Update Club by Club: Port Adelaide

Started by Ricochet, February 07, 2013, 08:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Noz on February 07, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 07, 2013, 10:20:36 PM
Jasper Pittard? From what ive heard he is on fire. Bulked up.a few kgs and ready to become one of the best players at port. He was a high draft pick and is highly rated by power is definately in their best 22

Excatly right Fark Pittard will be given fair more opportunities this year if remained fit, It seems more and more likely that Pittard and Stevenson will be our half back man in round 1, Jonas could also take one of those spots. Hartlett will look to start the season on the wing.

Dont rate stevenson in our best 22 yet. Pittard will play back pocket and half back flanks will be a rotation of cassisi broadbent hartlett and andrew moore. Maybe even cam oshea and kane mitchell. Darren Pfeiffer and Logan will also play back pocket with pittard and pfeiffer rotating on the wing

Pittard will take kick outs plus he runs and carrys from the back pocket. By adding a few kg to his frame he will probs get more tackles. Is looking at an avof 65-70. He will never be a great dter but he will be a great player. Has enourmous footy smarts

elephants

Ricochet

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Noz on February 07, 2013, 09:45:58 PM
More than likely they will put Gray on the LTI list to upgrade one of our rookies more than likely Kane Mitchell.

Hitchcock continuing to have problems with his foot and other injury woes makes Jake Neade more and more likely to start round 1.

Yeah, I'd say Neade is a chance. Unfortunately his scoring potential isn't flash. If he couldn't crack 60 in half his TAC games last year I'm not confident how he'll fare in the AFL. :-\

tbagrocks

Quote from: elephants on February 08, 2013, 04:26:38 AM
Stevenson = Power best 22 ;)
Guess they lost enough players for this to be true, God bless Maca but they also lost Jacobs, and Chaplin from the backline also Rodan

All recruits are a reason to watch the (blatent commersialization in the nab) Cup, Stevenson, Heath and Pittard, who's to say who will play

Guaranteed Pittard will play, the rest comes down to impression

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 08, 2013, 04:39:44 AM
Quote from: elephants on February 08, 2013, 04:26:38 AM
Stevenson = Power best 22 ;)
Guess they lost enough players for this to be true, God bless Maca but they also lost Jacobs, and Chaplin from the backline also Rodan

All recruits are a reason to watch the (blatent commersialization in the nab) Cup, Stevenson, Heath and Pittard, who's to say who will play

Guaranteed Pittard will play, the rest comes down to impression

Well hartlet cassisi pfeiffer pittard logan trengove carlile are all ahead of stevenson. He will get games but he would not make the best 22 if everyone was fit

Noz

Logan's spot in our best 22 is slowly slipping away

I think Pfeiffer is still on our rookie list

Carlile, Trengove ate automatic starters

Pittard will get early game time

I expect big things this season from Jonas hopefully he can start

Hagebear

I think Harts will be a good unique starting option in def with Ports relatively easy draw to start the year.