Found an old team of mine...

Started by Chelskiman, February 06, 2013, 04:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

I found this team I posted on another forum back in Feb 2010. 

This was my second year playing DT (though my first year I made a team and probably checked it like two times for the season) so I was still very raw.  I jumped the gun a bit with a few players who are now into the premium status or very close to it (NicNat, Roughy, Danger and even Lids seeing as I had him in my mids).  Some poor picks in there though with Schoenmakers, Bradshaw and Drummond.  If I was posting here back then you guys would have ripped it apart, haha.

I dunno how my team ended up looking, but I know I came 9th that season and won the minor premiership.  The following year (2011) I made the prelim in my main league before finally winning my league last year.  It's just interesting to see how far I've progressed as a DT'er really.

To give this thread a bit of a topic instead of it being all about me, how far have you guys progressed as DT'ers?

grange76

Intersting to see that rookies were only $77800 then??  :o

Speculator

It is weird seeing Ablett with the Geelong jumper. I'm pleased to see you avoided the Relton Roberts scourge. I was not so fortunate.

Hagebear

Haha love it Chelskiman. Rocky 101k and Buddy 350k..... If only! Haha

Mr.Craig

The first team I posted at FF. Feb 26, 2011.

Backs - B. Deledio, G. Broughton, J. Grimes, A. Carrazzo, B. Stratton, D.Heppell, N.Duigan ( R. Tarrant, J. Toy, P. Puopolo )

Mids - D. Swan, M. Boyd, B. Goddard, J. Bartel, R, O'Keefe, T. Mzunga ( D. Swallow, D. Harris, I. Callinan )

Ruck - P. Ryder, D. Hale  ( Z. Smith, T. Derickz )

Fwd - L. Franklin, C. Sylvia, N. Riewoldt, M. Pavlich, M. Hurley, A. Krakouer, B. Matera ( D. Petrie, R. Gamble, C. Richardson )

I think it holds up okay.