which 2 premium backs?

Started by Jay, February 03, 2013, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apart from Goddard and Gibbs, who are the highest scoring backs?

Shaw
6 (25%)
Duffield
2 (8.3%)
Birchall
3 (12.5%)
Hartlett
4 (16.7%)
Grimes
3 (12.5%)
Watts
1 (4.2%)
Pearce
0 (0%)
Heppell
0 (0%)
Suckling
1 (4.2%)
Broughton
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jay

Of course I have locked in Goddard and Gibbs but I also want the next 2 highest scoring backs for 2013. Right now, I have Hanley and Birchall but I have a feeling Lake may affect his role. Or do I take the punt on a Hartlett or Grimes?

Any help would be great :)

Jay

Thinking going risky with Hartlett and Grimes...

quinny88

What about Heath shaw? If he stays on the park he will out score the lot of them

kilbluff1985

Well for me one of them has to be Goddard

whilst his last couple of years have not been up to his standards some people are putting this down to his age but i actually think it's that he is/was very unhappy at the Saints some evidence towards this are his onfield dummy spits seen he was unhappy with Mlne a couple of times not to mention all the off field drama Riewoldt recently said he would have made Goddard captain but who would want to be captain of that team?

now the guy has moved to Essendon which unlike St Kilda is going places was promised more midfield time and that's partly why he left because it's his preferred role the team will be looking to get the ball in his hands like they do Watson, Stanton, Zaharakis now some people think teams will tag Goddard and leave the other 3 alone however i think they will tag Stanton we all seen the damage he can do if he is untagged Goddard may get run with roles each week but i doubt he will get a hard tag very often

imo he will be in the top 6 defenders easily and possibly top 20 mids and should be a lock in everyones team i think you should start with guys who you will average the most in defense and the only guys that will come close to Goddard are Gibbs, Birchall or Shaw

could easily get 110+ average this season lock him in

guess it was ok for my 2,500th post

Jay

Lol I have already locked Goddard mate, read opening post :P

Birch and Shaw may be the way to go - both seem fairly unique :o

quinny88

Quote from: Jayman on February 03, 2013, 01:06:21 PM

Shaw is a unique every year, people are scared he will get in shower for doing something stupid lol. Great scorer though

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jayman on February 03, 2013, 01:06:21 PM

see this is what happens when i post as soon as i woke up FML