The Chappyman

Started by m.ley23, February 01, 2013, 11:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m.ley23

I have never been a huge fan of Chapman, he's just never taken my supercoach eye yet having read today that he is burning it up and ran his best time trial time ever, am i the wrong in considering Chappy?

thewizz

Not wrong but he can be very frustrating and inconsistent IMO.

jfitty

I've had Chappy in my Supercoach team for the last few years. Can be extremely frustrating with his occasional low scores, but no one could blame you for considering him. I don't think he will play much midfield time this season, but could definitely kick a few goals as a forward. However I won't be picking him, with only 6 forwards spots to fill I don't want to take the risk of an aging body and those low scores he tends to get.

Ricochet

Geelong still consider their premiership window open so they will do everything to win. Having Chappy and Stevie J run through that midfield is vital to their success imo.

Adamant

I wouldn't be starting him at his price and age.

Upgrade target if he is still killing it.

Jay

I think his fantasy days are pretty close to over. Bit too old and has had many injury problems in the past. Not for me

quinny88

Chappy is done and dusted and so are the cats
( think this is the 3rd year in a row ive said that now :-[)

shorty3264

Agree with the last couple, Chappy will play mainly forward this year, Don't start with him, if he's flying upgrade to him.
Never wrtie the cats off ;)

SydneyRox

Not on the radar for starting team. If Geelong are going to win this year, then they will need Chappy to fire, but I think a mid season upgrade target - maybe