Lecras Hole - Give it a rate

Started by arzbar96, February 01, 2013, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arzbar96

Team name: Lecras Hole
Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Vlastuin, Docherty, Goodes (Clurey, Colquhon)
Mid: Swan, Ablett, Beams, Cotchin, Murphy, Fyfe, O'Meara, Longergan (Hrovat, Viney)
Rucks: Goldstein, Luenberger (Rowe, Witts)
For: Franklin, Rockliff, Johnson, Breust, Menzel, Macaffer (Sumner, Williams)

Price left: 11k

Looking to improve on my top 1k ranking last year..
Haven't done any research on rooks yet

Capper

Only a Hawks supporter would pick Breust in their starting lineup.  ;)

You have gone very heavy in the mids which is good as thats where the points are made but you have left yourself a little light in the backs.Goddard and Gibbs should score well and Duffman will also be up there but Vlast imo isnt in the Tigers best 22, Goodes needs to be promoted (no spot for pormotion) and Docherty currently isnt in the Lions best 22 either.

arzbar96

Quote from: tabs on February 01, 2013, 02:18:57 PM
Only a Hawks supporter would pick Breust in their starting lineup.  ;)

You have gone very heavy in the mids which is good as thats where the points are made but you have left yourself a little light in the backs.Goddard and Gibbs should score well and Duffman will also be up there but Vlast imo isnt in the Tigers best 22, Goodes needs to be promoted (no spot for pormotion) and Docherty currently isnt in the Lions best 22 either.
Bruest will average 90 plus for sure! Was starting in centre bounces during the finals and has improved his tank ;)
Yeh my strategy sort of depends on which rookies are looking the goods, I may have to drop a forward to a rookie and get in a premo defender depending on which rookies are looking the goods.
But my midfield looks pretty set.

Windigo

Breust is certainly from left field for sure.  :o

Needs another premium fwd I'd say.  :-\

Maybe Sylvia for 10 k more. If fit that is.  :P

FWD rookies are a little suspect as well.

arzbar96

Quote from: Windigo on February 01, 2013, 02:24:11 PM
Breust is certainly from left field for sure.  :o

Needs another premium fwd I'd say.  :-\

Maybe Sylvia for 10 k more. If fit that is.  :P

FWD rookies are a little suspect as well.
Rookies will be fixed after NAB cup, plus the first couple weeks of trades will be on getting all the top rooks.
IMO Breust will average 85-95 so he could be a keeper, if not I think he is still worth the risk considering the extra trades.

Windigo

That's fair enough mate. Just leave enough in the bank for a get out trade should he stink up.  8)

Jukes

Good structure
Bruest is a good smokey
Strong midfield

Dislikes
I'd prefer Thomas and Robinson over Franklin, they'll average about the same if not higher for much less $$$
Forward rookies

Suggestions
I 100% suggest getting Tom Lee in for either Sumner or Williams.

Ratings
Backs: 7.75/10
Mids: 9.5/10
Rucks: 8/10
Forwards: 8/10
Overall: 8.15