Why i am for the 2 trade per week in DT..........

Started by Capper, January 14, 2013, 01:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Name: Brad Ebert

2013 DT Starting Price: $511,900

2012 DT Highest score/opponent: 129 v St Kilda R1

2012 DT Lowest score/opponent: 67 v Fremantle R18

Number of Green/Red Vests:

2012 DT scoring summary

DT opponent history

DT venue history

2013 draw
Melb@MCG, GWS@AS, Adel@AS, GC@MS, WC@AS, Nth@BA, Rich@AS, Carl@ES, Gee@AS, WB@TIO, BYE, GWS@SK, Syd@AS, Coll@AS, Ess@ES, Haw@AS, Stk@ES, Bris@AS, Adel@AS, Gee@SS, GC@AS, Fre@PS, Carl@AS

Tabs says:

Capper

Name: Kieren Jack

2013 DT Starting Price: $505,800

2012 DT Highest score/opponent: 135 v Western Bulldogs R10

2012 DT Lowest score/opponent: 63 v Richmond R7

Number of Green/Red Vests:

2012 DT scoring summary

DT opponent history

DT venue history

2013 draw
GWS@ANZ, GC@SCG, Nth@BA, Gee@SCG, Stk@WS, Bris@SCG, Haw@MCG, Fre@SCG, Coll@MCG, Ess@SCG, Adel@AS, BYE, Port@AS, Carl@SCG, Melb@MCG, GWS@SCG, WC@PS, Rich@SCG, WB@ES, Coll@ANZ, Stk@SCG, Gee@SS, Haw@ANZ

Tabs says:

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tabs on January 14, 2013, 01:42:41 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 14, 2013, 09:33:47 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM
how about starting 8 mid premos with one being a F/M before round 3 starts when league games start and players are on the bubble you you trade out your worst performing mids for best available rookies and shift your M/F into the forward line

obviously to do this need to go very cheap in another line thought i'd put a team together for an example

TEAM NAME: FIGJAM
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, L. Osborne, B. Goodes (L. Stevenson, S. Colquhoun)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, D. Beams, J. Watson, T. Cotchin, S. Pendlebury, N. Fyfe, O. Wines (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (J. Witts, M. Daw)
FWD: T. Rockliff, M. Robinson, T. Varcoe, B. Macaffer, B. Staker, S. Kerridge (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $53,800

think it could score really well i put this team together quickly did not look at who the premos are playing even though i just woke up i think it could work well

not a bad idea.......but thats only 7 (if you count fyfe as a premo mid) and you dont have any M/Fs in mids to transfer to the fwd line  ???
the other thing is that rookie mids are the easiest to upgrade as they usually score better than other positions and hit their heights earlier

yeah but the plan was to downgrade 2 of the least performing premo mids to rookies after round 2 anyway allowing you to get good points from the premos and also select the best rookies the next week spend the cash in Def/Fwd

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 14, 2013, 07:41:44 PM
Quote from: tabs on January 14, 2013, 01:42:41 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on January 14, 2013, 09:33:47 AM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 14, 2013, 08:34:44 AM
how about starting 8 mid premos with one being a F/M before round 3 starts when league games start and players are on the bubble you you trade out your worst performing mids for best available rookies and shift your M/F into the forward line

obviously to do this need to go very cheap in another line thought i'd put a team together for an example

TEAM NAME: FIGJAM
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, G. Broughton, J. Pittard, L. Osborne, B. Goodes (L. Stevenson, S. Colquhoun)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, D. Beams, J. Watson, T. Cotchin, S. Pendlebury, N. Fyfe, O. Wines (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (J. Witts, M. Daw)
FWD: T. Rockliff, M. Robinson, T. Varcoe, B. Macaffer, B. Staker, S. Kerridge (T. Lee, B. Kennedy)
CASH LEFT: $53,800

think it could score really well i put this team together quickly did not look at who the premos are playing even though i just woke up i think it could work well

not a bad idea.......but thats only 7 (if you count fyfe as a premo mid) and you dont have any M/Fs in mids to transfer to the fwd line  ???
the other thing is that rookie mids are the easiest to upgrade as they usually score better than other positions and hit their heights earlier

yeah but the plan was to downgrade 2 of the least performing premo mids to rookies after round 2 anyway allowing you to get good points from the premos and also select the best rookies the next week spend the cash in Def/Fwd
on that though, who would you drop, the players that will lose the most cash or the players that are scoring the least??

kilbluff1985

not sure really would have to look at both and who they are playing next and make a decision :o

Capper

mezzoculo

Hagebear

Awesome work Tabs. This will come in handy during the year.

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on January 14, 2013, 01:26:47 AM
Only the true Pies fan would pick Beams, Swans and Pendles in their starting lineup, no one else would have the guts.

Ummmmmmmmm...

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,69726.45.html

strikes91

where did you get the dream team opponents history from ?

Capper

Quote from: strikes91 on February 08, 2013, 01:20:56 AM
where did you get the dream team opponents history from ?
It available from the DT Assistant Coach when you subscribe for the GOLD package

Nige

You genuinely have the knack of getting the best photos.  :P