Main Menu

Marngrook lives!

Started by ossie85, January 31, 2013, 05:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/marngrook-footy-show-gets-sbs-reprieve-20130131-2dmw0.html

Devastated when this show was cancelled. The best football show on TV in my opinion - no commercials, no gimics, just footy. Fantastic.

Spinking

Completely agree. Liked that it was a bit like the footy show of old - actually talking about footy.

Glad it's got another run.

Capper

Didnt realise it got dumped  :o

Good to see it will be back on the air, sucks about "The Duck" though

tbagrocks

I dunno I get tired of trying to hear the talk then the crowd raws and it's to load so I have to turn it down, but then I can't hear the talk so I just go to another footy show, one was the best imo but they canned that mid year, no stupid crowd hootering it was great!

BB67th

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 31, 2013, 08:35:22 PM
I dunno I get tired of trying to hear the talk then the crowd raws and it's to load so I have to turn it down, but then I can't hear the talk so I just go to another footy show, one was the best imo but they canned that mid year, no stupid crowd hootering it was great!
I completely agree mate, the Sunday Footy Show is probably the best there is now, with real football players, not journos - except for Barrett - talking about the game and with no crowd audience to make heaps of noise.

T Dog

Seriously good and fun show to watch. Just no cringeing or poor taste grimmacing..they just talk footy..love it... 8)

Grazz

Sapientia

This is just fantastic. Love it.

Ringo

Must make a note to watch this - hopefully will go to Qld same time as other states.  Most AFL Footy shows have to wait till late with League having the priority.

SydneyRox

It was the problem I had Ringo, the timing in WA always seemed to clash with League Teams which I watch religiously.

The times I have seen it, was pretty funny.

Capper

ABC2 i think used to have it on @ 830pm on thursdays and then repeat it @ midnight

Grazz

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 01, 2013, 04:14:29 PM
It was the problem I had Ringo, the timing in WA always seemed to clash with League Teams which I watch religiously.

The times I have seen it, was pretty funny.

We are lucky in SA we get it on earlier then around midnight. :)