How's Pendlebury training?

Started by tbagrocks, January 22, 2013, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Quote from: nostradamus on January 22, 2013, 07:10:16 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 06:45:47 PM
That's just stupid fellas, anyone can post some stupid pic when someone asks a silly question but what does it achieve?

Com'on seriously? You think this is funny?

Golden rule: Simple minds like simple things :P

it wasnt the picture l found amusing (l didnt like that at all), it was him using your comment back at you

*and sorry to say it but the Tex comment was gold, it actually made me laugh out loud
+1

tbagrocks

That's just stupid fellas, anyone can post some stupid pic when someone asks a silly question but what does it achieve?

it wasnt the picture l found amusing (l didnt like that at all), it was him using your comment back at you

*and sorry to say it but the Tex comment was gold, it actually made me laugh out loud
Yeah mate that was pretty funny to me too but the way it was said was in bad taste and I won't toletate that

Don't want to be a downer sorry guys if i'm missing some joke :-[

Nothing wrong with a joke let's just keep it away from a direct hit at a person hey?

S_Coach99

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 22, 2013, 07:17:32 PM

Yeah mate that was pretty funny to me too but the way it was said was in bad taste and I won't toletate that

Don't want to be a downer sorry guys if i'm missing some joke :-[

Nothing wrong with a joke let's just keep it away from a direct hit at a person hey?

As long as we are all having a laugh..pick pendles dude

tbagrocks

Sure and sorry to be offencice there, point of the thread was not to look lok a spastic but generate some talk about how Pendlebury is training, totally went haywire there, very sorry lads!

Yeah was trying to generate discusion about Scotty and how he was going, we know a Trengove, Murphy and Nic Nat have had poor pre-seasons, just wanted to discuss Scott :-\

My bad guess i'll only bring up Adelaide players from now on ::)

So have we all seen how well Taylor Walker is doing in 2013?

:P

Justin Bieber