Rookies in Supercoach Draft?

Started by Hoggyz_a_legend, February 07, 2013, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggyz_a_legend

I'm starting to compile my Draft list, and I'm struggling to think whether or not it's worth "drafting" rookie priced players.

Obviously you want most of your team averaging 70+ from the get go, and want players with as close to 100% as possible, but does that mean drafting 1st year players assured of 18+ games (Viney, Wines, O'Meara, Crouch, etc.)

What's peoples' thoughts on this?

tbagrocks

How many players de wa draft? my understanding is it's 10 teams at 22 players so 220 players drafted?

Not sure if this is correct but it would still be unlikely for a rook to play 22 games, maybe only Crouch or Wines but doubt they will play 20 games, there's no reason to

Judd is looking at retirememnt, play guys regularly early they finish earlier

Hoggyz_a_legend

There's 10 coaches and 22 players per team, so yeah- 220 players.

So what you're saying is we should probably fill the ground with super premos, premos, mid pricers who are all likely to consistently score 75+, and the 4 bench players should be the best rookies/cheapos available?

Also- something I've been wondering, is whether making your draft list is of any use if the draft style is Live and not Auto? Cause I figure whenever it is your turn, you will draft the best available players...?