Daisy Vs Rocky Vs Broughton

Started by mudgee, January 15, 2013, 04:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have two forward spots left and three to choose from. Daisy Vs Rocky Vs Broughton

Greg Broughton
18 (1800%)
Dale Thomas
6 (600%)
Tom Rockliff
31 (3100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Ziplock

Quote from: Southstorm on January 17, 2013, 11:51:58 PM
The only one I'd take is Rockliff. Broughton has the potential to score better at GCS but he has never been consistent nor a high average scorer when he was a midfielder at Freo. The others have summed up why you shouldn't take Daisy already.

he was never a proper midfielder at freo though... was he ever even back/mid eligible?

Ricochet

Quote from: Ziplock on January 17, 2013, 11:59:55 PM
The only one I'd take is Rockliff. Broughton has the potential to score better at GCS but he has never been consistent nor a high average scorer when he was a midfielder at Freo. The others have summed up why you shouldn't take Daisy already.

he was never a proper midfielder at freo though... was he ever even back/mid eligible?
He played a lot of midfield early on in his first couple of years.
Anyway, GC said he will play mainly defence with a little bit of midfield

theta

Quote from: Ricochet on January 18, 2013, 03:18:44 AM

link?

Ricochet

Quote from: theta on January 18, 2013, 03:30:32 AM

link?
It was in his Player Profile ages ago. I'll see if i can find it

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on January 18, 2013, 03:32:28 AM
Quote from: theta on January 18, 2013, 03:30:32 AM

link?
It was in his Player Profile ages ago. I'll see if i can find it

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,67819.msg915842.html#msg915842

QuoteBroughton has made a name for himself in defence and it’s a role he likely to continue playing for the Gold Coast SUNS after an initial chat with coach Guy McKenna, something Broughton is quite comfortable with.

“For most of my career I have played in defence, so my main preferred position is in the back line,” he said.

I had a quick chat to Bluey after everything was done, and he eluded my role will primarily be down back with some stints in the midfield if required.

tkringle

Rocky Forward, Broughton Back, Daisy Upgrade Target

Jay

Rocky easily. Slot Broughts to your backs if need and Daisy is a perfect upgrade target