Main Menu

Do you find chairs uncomfortable?

Started by kilbluff1985, January 16, 2013, 01:23:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

ok this might win the weird topic award

but does anyone find sitting on chairs really uncomfortable?

i have a bad back but that's not really a issue when sitting it's more my butt that gets very uncomfortable my legs will get pins and needles or go numb i'm doing a course right now and this is really bothering me even have to stand up for some relief

the chairs seem like they should be comfortable enough but tomorrow i might  ask if they have a spare computer chair which are more padded i can use

should mention the chairs are just normal ones you would find in a classroom

Nails

JBs-Hawks

tbagrocks

Only when sitting in Sheldon's spot! And Santa's knee

Nige

Considering the operation I just had, yes. At the moment, I'm not allowed to sit (and can't for probably another 4-6 weeks)...

henry

Bill Manspeaker

i feel your pain mate, but 100km into a pole will do that :P

i don't really have to sit on those sorts of chairs anymore, but when i do i only last about 15 minutes before i have to get up and rub my ass. need a pillow or something soft after that, so you're not alone mate :)

ask them about getting a padded chair for sure, you can't concentrate while in pain

Boomz

Yes this chair is uncomfortable. Doesn't help I'm in McDonalds and I slept on it... flowering floods here so no electricity and my room uses electric locking system -_- but I'm moving to a lounge chair now 8)

PowerBug

Quote from: Boomz on January 19, 2013, 12:07:59 PM
Yes this chair is uncomfortable. Doesn't help I'm in McDonalds and I slept on it... flowering floods here so no electricity and my room uses electric locking system -_- but I'm moving to a lounge chair now 8)
Good hear you're alive Boomz. I heard about the Jakarta floods, how's things going? :-\
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

quinny88

You know the off season is dragging on when theres a thread titled "Do you find chairs uncomfortable?" LOL

kilbluff1985

Quote from: quinny88 on January 19, 2013, 06:14:09 PM
You know the off season is dragging on when theres a thread titled "Do you find chairs uncomfortable?" LOL

I post some weird stuff when i'm tired lol