Main Menu

Swans Intra club

Started by Capper, February 17, 2013, 02:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Well i had planned to go to it on friday morning but forgot about it

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2013-02-15/intraclub-match-report

interesting when they talked about Tower v Everitt.

QuoteIn the second term, the match-up of Towers and Andrejs Everitt proved to be an interesting contest, with Towers getting first hands to the ball early in the piece.

When the rain set in mid-way through the term, it was Everitt who stepped up, sticking a number of difficult marks in the wet and driving the ball into the forward line with pace.

Hagebear

Is Towers a chance to get many games? T.Mitch found it pretty hard last year?

Capper

Quote from: Hagebear on February 18, 2013, 06:04:19 PM
I would have said yes but now im not sure, as he struggled against Everitt.

Mitchell didnt get a game last year as his as he was coming back from pre-season knee surgery and his game time was monitored in the 2s. He was slowly incresing his game time in the 2s before knee tendonitis saw him miss a couple of games in the second half of the season before he was wrapped up in cotton wool with a couple of games to go. He didnt play in the intraclub on Friday so i doubt Mitchell will play this weekend

Hagebear

Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2013, 08:51:34 PM
Quote from: Hagebear on February 18, 2013, 06:04:19 PM
I would have said yes but now im not sure, as he struggled against Everitt.

Mitchell didnt get a game last year as his as he was coming back from pre-season knee surgery and his game time was monitored in the 2s. He was slowly incresing his game time in the 2s before knee tendonitis saw him miss a couple of games in the second half of the season before he was wrapped up in cotton wool with a couple of games to go. He didnt play in the intraclub on Friday so i doubt Mitchell will play this weekend

Could be a bit of a repeat of last year??