Which High-End Rookie/Cheapy would you take?

Started by hawkers65, January 13, 2013, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which High-End Rookie/Cheapy would you take? Assuming both get named Rnd 1

Oliver Wines, PA, $169,500
21 (60%)
Koby Stevens, WB, $176,600
14 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

hawkers65

I currently have 5 rookie mid spots available and 4 of them have been taken up by: Lonergan, Crouch, O'Meara and Viney. Who would you take out of these 2 players (Providing both get named Rnd 1) One is pretty popular where as the other is a smokey.

youl_R_FCK

Source saying Stevens will get plenty of game time

hawkers65

I don't have one. That is why i wrote "Providing both get named Rnd 1"

popedelio

to me the safest bet would be stevens. Being in the system for longer and a great contested ball getter i can see him being consistent. Hopefully we can figure out there scoring potential in the NAB :)

nostradamus

Toss a coin at the moment, But the NAB should give us a reasonable idea

......to see where Koby fits into the Doggies structures, and how Ollie handles the hustle and bustle of the bigtime

Bones Bombers

Seriously, bring on the flowering nab cup. I'm sick of this shower. I can't wait to see these names in action.
Impossible to know right now which rookies will be the best. But I am sure there will be enough good ones to fill our teams.
Sorry but I really miss my footy fix. TV is so bloody boring right now.

Sabretooth Tigers

Bones Bombers  + 1,000,000  just a gut hunch at this stage but Koby must be better equipped physically than Wines to play out most of the season if given the chance. Cheers.

SydneyRox

Wines seems to make more sense, with the information we have got at hand right now.... which is why he is popular.

Adamant

I would say Wines at this stage, but if Koby has a decent NAB Cup, lock him in.

Southstorm

As somebody who's seen Wines in action, he is fit and mature enough to play 15+ games per season without a shadow of a doubt. He'll easily fit into Port's young team.

If I'm wrong, well...