Pushing up Daisy's

Started by grange76, January 10, 2013, 02:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grange76

Hi All

Surely the sight of daisy still in a moon boot and likely for another two weeks will have put an end to those who were going to start him.
With no running since surgery he must be massively underdone for the start of the season. As tempting as his price and DPP is you would need to be very brave or be working a different strategy to start him. In all likelihood his lack of match fitness makes him an obvious choice for some early season vest action. This may even mean a late start? Or may mean he could drop in price making him a great potential pick up as first upgrade.
I think he will rank top 10 forwards by the back end of the yer but for someone who has racked up big scores by being the player who is everywhere and gut running I cannot see that eventuating until later in the season.

Therefore : Robinson or Stevie J for me
Thoughts

kilbluff1985

yeah hope we can get him in for under 400k or something

Capper

I was never thinking of starting Daisy in my side before he had the surgery but now that he has had the surgery i think daisy could be a god upgrade target later in the season. I dont see the pies rushing him in to the 1s so he may even get the vest when he comes back

quinny88

I would go with stevie J over Robinson

Adamant

Upgrade target written all over him.

cortez

What about Stevie J or Dusty?

enzedder

Stevie J....looked at the options as I jumped off Daisy and for me he was the best one.

SydneyRox

Looks like Roobo is a nice POD then!!  ;D ;D

basil3134

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 10, 2013, 03:38:01 PM

Still a big unknown how Malthouse uses him.  Another big unknown Varcoe;  will he become another Leon Davis or a vesty boy.

Adamant

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 10, 2013, 03:38:01 PM

Hopefully he stays that way. 8)