Final Teams for Sunday's Matches

Started by essendon2, March 29, 2013, 05:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyparso

Quote from: Windigo on March 29, 2013, 09:41:52 PM
Is this a viable option?

Longer R2, Keep my 5 premo mids & Koby/Whitfield.

Have a back line like this:

Godd, Gibbs, Russel, Armstrong/Harbrow, Goodes & Pittard (Heath & Stevenson)

:o

Why not keep terlich?

There is now crouch, vlastuin and terlich we were all expecting to play round 1, they have proven to be reasonably dt friendly players when playing nab, if they all start round 2 you can only bring in 2 on the bubble for round 4. As they are better scorers they should make more cash over a 5 week period than a last minute fill in who's only sitting on the bench and not adding to your score.

Windigo

True, this way shores up every line but scoring could be dodgy.  :-\

I was only experimenting with different ideas, Hartlett with a mid pricer would be ideal..

This would be so simple if Hawks & Geelong played on Sunday...

dillez

what is rampe's js like? probably not good hey?

me

blicavs will definitely play, i think his scoring will be rubbish though, he's raw as and it's a big step up from nab cup to real matches, don't take the risk imo (or tell me i was wrong monday night)

Quote from: Holzman on March 29, 2013, 08:51:50 PM
Cox Currie Goldy Blicavs for me.

pocket the 133 from gibbs as VC and I have a guy with an easy draw playing as the sole ruck and has averaged 99 in the past.

i'm doing this exact thing as well dude, good luck us :D

ShaynoB

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Windigo on March 29, 2013, 05:49:06 PM
Dwyer would almost have to sub you'd reckon.

dwyer is no rook, premiership VFL player last season named in the VFL team of the year....

you may be right but could it be clarke or russell since both play similar roles and are running type players?

think maybe Dwyer slots in for Daisy, but how long can he stay in the team with caff back, and krak and daisy to come in....

would never pick a pies rook, but who else for the fwd line? (already have neade and caff)

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 29, 2013, 11:41:55 PM

dwyer is no rook, premiership VFL player last season named in the VFL team of the year....

you may be right but could it be clarke or russell since both play similar roles and are running type players?

think maybe Dwyer slots in for Daisy, but how long can he stay in the team with caff back, and krak and daisy to come in....

would never pick a pies rook, but who else for the fwd line? (already have neade and caff)

Find the extra cash and grab Patton. I'm willing to pay 180k for rock solid JS and a 65+ average.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on March 29, 2013, 11:46:45 PM

Find the extra cash and grab Patton. I'm willing to pay 180k for rock solid JS and a 65+ average.

i have the money in the bank but plan to use it to turn danger into watson or cotchin.

65 for a 2nd year key fwd may be a little optimistic my friend....  but good luck, you won't be alone in owning him and at least he will play most weeks and give you cover if required.

tbagrocks

Have actually gone a 4-4 backline, flowering Heppell week one >:(  He was better than that score ::)

Too hard trying too guess subs and ins, going safer

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 29, 2013, 11:50:02 PM
Quote from: Adamant on March 29, 2013, 11:46:45 PM

i have the money in the bank but plan to use it to turn danger into watson or cotchin.

65 for a 2nd year key fwd may be a little optimistic my friend....  but good luck, you won't be alone in owning him and at least he will play most weeks and give you cover if required.

Think you may be knee-jerking Danger a bit there, but Watson is a star... can't go wrong!

I have just enough cash to upgrade Patton to Karnezis, but I promised myself that I wouldn't fall into the hype...

Colliwobblers

i would make that upgrade. :)

patton could do well,  but if they stick him at FF with the oppositions best defender on him each week ?? i am sceptical

essendon2

Quote from: Holzman on March 29, 2013, 09:18:21 PM
Quote from: Windigo on March 29, 2013, 09:13:49 PM
People selecting caff at F6 don't have a playing fwd rookie at F8...Unless they go with Dwyer... :-\

I'll be keeping the 3 premo backs. Slim picking for talent down there unless you up to Grimes. Already have H.H

I haven't got HH so im looking at a few matchups.

Hartlett + Maloney + Longer

v

Terlich + Beams + Longer

v

Terlich + Bolton/Rich (becomes mundy) + Goldy
I prefer option 2.
moloney + Hartlett will get max 175-180, whereas Beams will no doubt get 115, leaving Terlich only to average 65.  DEF are known for their consistency, I'd go Beams and Terlich.

but I'd still love to see you fit Goldy in your side somehow!