Main Menu

Chris Judd

Started by Bluesman, January 02, 2013, 10:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:-\
Kinda think it will be very interesting to see what affect Mick Malthouse has on the Carlton game plan and the role he has for several key players. In this regard there is a big watch on Judd, Murphy, Simpson, Kreuzer and especially Yarran. But will be waiting and watching, Cheers.

tbagrocks

A fit Heath Scotland has to be considered for the backline, surely he playes wing again? The interesting one for me is Menzel, coming of another knee surgery, people have him in as a rook, but i'm hesitant, two knee's already :-[ but just where will he play? forward pocket for mine

Bluesman

My personal opinion is:
Scotland will surely start to slow down and Mick will try and get some speed down the wings and rely on Heath's kicking from the back. And about Troy Menzel...I haven't seen him play in real life to be fair but seriously looking at his highlights package - WTF do people see in this guy??!!!!! I hope I'm wrong but think the Blues have screwed up again....

Adamant

I think he'll definitely improve on his 2012 average, but not enough to warrant a spot in the mids IMO.

SydneyRox

Will be an upgrade target I think this year. Surely will increase his output over last year, possibly not the first tagged anymore will help, but a mid season pickup IMO