2013 Player Profile: David Mundy

Started by Holz, September 12, 2012, 10:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Was a clearance machine last night! Too bad you dont get extra points for them

elephants

Quality player (and bloke, I've met him ;D)

Was on the brink of premium 1-2 years ago but not for me.

Ask me next Tuesdy (eh, get it?)

me

was at the game last night - easily the best mid out there, worked absolutely wonderfully with sandilands

Holz

Quote from: Toga on September 15, 2012, 12:16:52 PM
Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 12:05:24 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 15, 2012, 01:49:19 AM
Second biggest score tonight in a low scoring DT game. He is definitely a good pick question is do I have the guts?
Very tempting after last night.

i agree, he absolutely dominated!

first-class service from sandi helps as well-do you reckon there's a correlation there as well Holz? Like mundy's scoring increases when Sandi is playing? Just seemed like that anyway, he had so many clearances last night!

With Sandi Mundy and no fyfe  in the sqaud he we 49 89 69 83 53 76  than sandi had that big break and in the last 3 games he went 130 125 111 with sandi mundy and fyfe in the sqaud.

To me it looks like fyfe has more of an effect. But if sandi and fyfe are up than mundy looks like he should dominate.  The fyfe thing could just be a coincidence, but the numbers are starting to stack up. Mundy exploded in fantasy last year when fyfe stepped up to a top level player.

If freo are fit and up and running than this guy is a great pick.

Justin Bieber

Once again had a good game last night. Really looks good.

Adamant

Why did you guys take Barlow over Mundy in Asians then? Age?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 04:37:49 PM

And we were going to take Mundy next pick... Why did you take Barlow pick 2 then change? ::)

Holz

yeah age, IM tipping Mundy to be top 20 in the comp. But all lez's players are 24 or under.

Adamant

Quote from: whatlez on September 15, 2012, 04:38:30 PM

And we were going to take Mundy next pick... Why did you take Barlow pick 2 then change? ::)
We wanted a top fwd....but now Fyfe's gonna be a pure MID and flower everything up.

Toga

Quote from: Holzman on September 15, 2012, 04:21:10 PM
Quote from: Toga on September 15, 2012, 12:16:52 PM
Quote from: Adamant on September 15, 2012, 12:05:24 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 15, 2012, 01:49:19 AM
Second biggest score tonight in a low scoring DT game. He is definitely a good pick question is do I have the guts?
Very tempting after last night.

i agree, he absolutely dominated!

first-class service from sandi helps as well-do you reckon there's a correlation there as well Holz? Like mundy's scoring increases when Sandi is playing? Just seemed like that anyway, he had so many clearances last night!

With Sandi Mundy and no fyfe  in the sqaud he we 49 89 69 83 53 76  than sandi had that big break and in the last 3 games he went 130 125 111 with sandi mundy and fyfe in the sqaud.

To me it looks like fyfe has more of an effect. But if sandi and fyfe are up than mundy looks like he should dominate.  The fyfe thing could just be a coincidence, but the numbers are starting to stack up. Mundy exploded in fantasy last year when fyfe stepped up to a top level player.

If freo are fit and up and running than this guy is a great pick.

Great stats Holz!

You get a cheer for that :)

Torpedo10

Freo looked good in the finals. If they keep form Mundy will too.

Adamant

Murphy has just made way for Mundy :o
I may be biased, but he has proven he can average 105+ and is priced at 88. Great stepping stone for a super premo or could even end up a keeper if he repeats 2011 form.

Shihan7

So tempting being a Freo supporter...will keep an eye on NAB form.

Spinking

Tempting. Doesn't fit with my structure but you've made a convincing argument.

Think Holz makes a good point too. Questions though would be the number of weeks that Sandi / Fyfe / Mundy are likely to miss. Sandi in particular has always looked close to a visit to the drs recently...

essendon2