Neither
7 (8.2%)
Ablett only
34 (40%)
Swan only
8 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

underdog11

I am normally very logical and I do see Swan dipping a bit, but you just can not ignore his scores, his not someone you over analyse, its just a no-brainer

Grazz

Start with both or start well back in the line that's how i see it. Try finding 600k+ to buy them in its not easy and you'll be burning 3 trades minimum to get them unless your prepared to wait until round 7+ when some of your rookies will be around 300k by then you'll be a truckload of points behind the leaders, pretty hard to catch the leaders when they have them, if your only playing for league wins you could get away with it but still to risky in my opinion. You'll burn 6 of your 30 trades to get both early and thats left you with 24 now while the leaders have more than you because they started with them.

GM

Absolutely Grazz,i can see definite rookie defs to accomodate the cash spent on Swablett.Wanna be there from rd1.
By the way mate,the class of 2012 dt league is looking awesome,they should have a prize for top league.
A trip to the GF for all.Sounds good i recon.

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on December 20, 2012, 09:33:38 PM
By the way mate,the class of 2012 dt league is looking awesome,they should have a prize for top league.
A trip to the GF for all.Sounds good i recon.

+1 All of us from FF PackHunters (4th overall) would of enjoyed that last year.  :o

Come and get us people we reign supreme haha.  :P

timmyparso

Swan and Ablett are price as high as they are because they are AWESOME!!! you don't get priced like that on an average of "just" 100. Both players have proven to smash it all season.

Only the best teams will have both........ and Pendles..

ShaynoB

Lock and load both! Like ppl have said good luck trying to get both in at an early stage without wasting to much money and many trades.

In the top 100 total point scorers for defenders last year only 8 averaged more than 85.
Same with forwards 21 averaged more than 85 and we all know what prem mids can avg. for me I know I'm spending most money in getting good mids and good fwds!

daz77

So hard to get rid of one of Ablett, Cotchin, Pendles or Murphy.
Going to take 3 to get Swan in.

Windigo

Yeah, think people are becoming more sided to having both from the start.  ;)