swan,beams,pendils whos the best buy?

Started by lordy9, December 22, 2012, 06:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swan,beams,pendils whos the best buy?

swan
beams
pendils

tbagrocks

Swan even Gaz went into new territory in 012, these numbers will only be matched if the clubs style warrents it. Collingwood and Geelong have been pumping the 400 possession mark for a while, but these two adonises may have their roles changed, making a Murphy, Cotchen, Dangerman, kennedy type, (unless youy pick the breakera) far more valuable

I hope my strategy works against the top premo buyers

Adamant

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 23, 2012, 12:41:10 AM
Swan even Gaz went into new territory in 012, these numbers will only be matched if the clubs style warrents it. Collingwood and Geelong have been pumping the 400 possession mark for a while, but these two adonises may have their roles changed, making a Murphy, Cotchen, Dangerman, kennedy type, (unless youy pick the breakera) far more valuable

Omg tbag it's Cotchin lol ;D

Grazz

No doubt they will drop off at some stage everyone does but a roll change doesnt always mean a loss in output take Cox for instance, roll change last year more time up fwd but had another great avg by the end of 2012. Good players find the ball wherever they are. The key word in your post above mate is may but as ive said you need to feel comfortable with how you go about it and stick with your strategy from the get go, theres alot of ways to fillet a fish. :P

Football Factory

Agree on Murphy,Cotchin + Redden will have a good year as he has excellent fixtures, you can add Pendles to that he is an underpriced premo. I agree on putting these underpriced premo's in from the start but ill be starting them with Swan and or Ablett .. Need a captain of Swan/Ablett ability from the start imo.

GM

Pendles for absolute value.
Swanny must have.

Toga