how is robbie gray going??

Started by lordy9, December 21, 2012, 02:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordy9

just wanted to no if anyone had an update on how robbie gray is going with injurys and stuff cheers!!!  ;D

Loose

He was on my never again list but at this price if he has a solid NAB he must be looked at.

His coach has said he would be likely to play till rnd 3 or 4 of the home and away season.   

ronl

We may not know anything until well into the new year, but worth checking the Port website occasionally.  The guy is so injury prone that even if he is 100% the question is how long will he stay that way.  I just can't bring myself to trust him again after he has burnt me twice in the past.

Holz

From the reports im reading he wont be up untill a month into the season. He could be one too look at if you want to straight swap a rookie who has gone up in value to him after he has played 2 games. Definately wouldnt start with him even if round 1. Will be underdone and with only 6 forwards you cant waste a spot on him.

Noz

He was never going to play round 1 and he when he start playing which may be round 4-5 he will be vest effected for a few games.