Main Menu

Holy Sloane!

Started by stew42, February 03, 2013, 02:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

I was just looking through some 2012 Brownlow stuff when I found this.

If that ain't punching above your weight, I don't know what is...

From the article where I found it:
Rory Sloane you brilliant, shaggy haired barbie. Let’s just say Rory either found the most attractive woman in Adelaide, or he’s hired one of the Victoria’s Secret models for the night. I’m okay with either one. Slow clap young man. Slow clap.

kilbluff1985

holy crap who could concentrate on footy having her as a GF

Noz

I think the Adelaide government just hires women to tend to Adelaide players in public events.

tbagrocks

Wow Rory Sloane is such an incredible man, tougher than Johnno Brown and more skillful than Gary Ablett Senior

What an amazing bloke!

No wonder all the ladies just love him!

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 03, 2013, 02:53:36 AM
Wow Rory Sloane is such an incredible man, tougher than Johnno Brown and more skillful than Gary Ablett Senior

What an amazing bloke!

No wonder all the ladies just love him!

l'm gunna tell Taylor that you're being unfaithfull tbag  ::)

kilbluff1985

I heard Tex has a restraining order out on TBAG :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 03, 2013, 03:20:01 AM
I heard Tex has a restraining order out on TBAG :P
lol thats gold ;D haha I really laughed here

Common guys keep my man love for Sloaney private Taylor does not need to know! SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nrich102

Thats Bull shower

tbagrocks

Quote from: nrich102 on February 03, 2013, 07:01:33 PM
Thats Bull shower
Really? This was just a joke in reference to the post on his lovely gf I through this in for giggles

Btw Sloane probably would be tougher than Brown because he's half the size and just as courages, any 6"5 110kg monster can be tough that's easy for him