Blair, De Boer, Jetta, Wellingham, Blease

Started by POK252, December 18, 2012, 04:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POK252

All these blokes have been given MID/FWD status. For me Blair & De Boer are in my side. As a pie supporter I think blairy could have a breakout year in his 4th season and avg 90+. De Boer should also keep improving and avg 95+. Blease could also be an option for me

So what do you think of these blokes?? Are you looking at any of them??

LF

Considering Wellingham in my forwards but want to see where he fits into the Eagles during the NAB cup.

Adamant

Blair was always MID/FWD wasnt he? anyway, De Boer is the big one for me... can see him going 90+ but not really interested in any with all the forward options.

kilbluff1985

PowerBug

Don't try and steal my thunder here POK, Blease is all me. :P Wellingham is the other off that list that interests me.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

POK252

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 18, 2012, 05:52:08 PM
Don't try and steal my thunder here POK, Blease is all me. :P Wellingham is the other off that list that interests me.

Haha dont worry he's not in my team at the moment. Will be looking closely during the Nab though :)

Noz

Could we just make one topic about the players given DPP status next year.

elephants

Toga

Definitely considering De Boer, Wellingham and Blair... Blair probably most lokely atm!

Although there is a lot of good fwd options as it stood, so they will be fighting with Dusty Martin for a spot in my team

Adamant

Justin Bieber

I like the look of Matty D. Might sneak him somewhere :O

LF

Quote from: Adamant on December 18, 2012, 09:07:38 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
Welcome to my side Sharrod.

Is Wellingham guaranteed best 22 though ele?

Wellingham is definitely in our best 22
Still don't like him tho

elephants