neither
7 (14.3%)
mark blake
7 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Windigo

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 16, 2012, 05:38:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 16, 2012, 05:23:54 PM
Is Cox worth it in a 6 spot FWD line. Probably not.

Is Nic Nat Worth it in a 6 spot FWD line. Probably not.

Are they worth it in the ruck spots, I don't think from the start.  :-\
If Cox was a forward last year he was 2nd highest scorer .. people thought he was too old last year and he averaged 100 how wrong they were ..as a F/R DPP im on him like stink on s.hi.t

That is true, but there was a bit of decline in scoring. That trend may continue. Won't be in my starting line up. But may get into the ruck division down the track.

S_Coach99

Quote from: Jukes on December 16, 2012, 02:53:23 PM
NEITHER- Cox is old and slow, Naitanui is injured and a rubbish footballer (footballer meaning skills in hand and foot, not jumping).

INB4 ele is butthurt

lol - roll up folks - watch this clown baggin' the best ruck combo in the league.

then I see Stants and the word butthurt - and all I can think of is David Hille

youl_R_FCK

haha didn't ever realise he was giving me crap. key board worrier lol

Toga

new ruck rules should benefit nicnat, but i'm a bit worried about his short preseason... will see how he goes leading up to round 1 but might start him as a POD R1 ::)

elephants

Quote from: S_Coach99 on December 17, 2012, 10:14:04 AM
NEITHER- Cox is old and slow, Naitanui is injured and a rubbish footballer (footballer meaning skills in hand and foot, not jumping).

INB4 ele is butthurt

lol - roll up folks - watch this clown baggin' the best ruck combo in the league.

Its nonsensical. Feel sorry for the bloke if he really is that delusional..

Hahah, very nice.

shaker

I have seen a bit about nic nat and to be honest most of it is rubbish , I sure the eagles know what they are doing with him and he will be ready to go round 1 .

Jukes

Quote from: elephants on December 17, 2012, 08:26:23 PM

INB4 ele is butthurt

Hahah, very nice.

oh wow, eagles fans think they have the best rucks in the league...remind me about how you don't just support eagles for the glory.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2012, 11:04:55 PM

INB4 ele is butthurt

Hahah, very nice.

oh wow, Eagles have the best rucks in the league...remind me about how you don't just support eagles for the glory.

Fixed.

Hahahahahahaha, oh God. You didn't seriously just call us glory hunters did you?
If this was soccer I would understand why you could make that call but in AFL.. really?

12 years getting a bit long for you Jukes? Poor Bummers fan.

Toga

Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2012, 11:04:55 PM

INB4 ele is butthurt

Hahah, very nice.

oh wow, eagles fans think they have the best rucks in the league...remind me about how you don't just support eagles for the glory.

well i think they do have the best rucks in the league for what its worth...

Ziplock

what?

eagles clearly have the best ruckline in the comp... north when they had hmac, and freo were the only teams even close...

how many AA does the essendon ruckline have? last time I checked both rucks in the 2012 AA team were from WC?

elephants

Ahhh, Jukes you're ridiculously delusional..

Chelskiman

INB4 ele is butthurt

I'm going neither as well.  I don't think NicNat can average you 95+ and Cox's games up forward last year have put me off this year, even if he did average quite high.  I'm starting with Maric this season, along with Berger.