Midfield dilemas

Started by shaker, December 14, 2012, 11:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nichsa673

Im going with the 4 premium, 1 underpriced, 3 rookie midfield.

Although there are more midfield rookies this year, it is still important to get the elite midfielders because that is the highest scoring line

Ive got Gaz, Pendles, Murph, Jack (because of his draw) and Mundy.

Jack may change to Dangerfield or Cotchin.

jimmytigs

you gotta choose 10 buddy not 8,that being the case im looking at 4 premiums,2 dpp premiums & 4 priced 100k or under(sc),probably gaj/pendles/murphy/cotchin/goddard/rockliff/omeara/cowan/stevenson & 1 other,will look at rookies & probably get rid of cowan & stevenson & if aylett looks like getting a game for gc i might shift goddard back & bring in boyd,but early days yet,fyi when it was 8 last year i started with 5 premiums,i won 3 out of 4 leagues & was top 10,000 all season & finished 4958th.With all them cheap forwards lecras byrnes nicoski bock gray winderlich krakouer hitchcock macaffer to choose from in order to keep plenty of coin available i will be splurging on 6 quality mids

shaker

Sorry I should have said 8 playing midfielders next year Jimmy , but you seem to be on the same line of thought. It looks like a very interesting year coming up with different views on how to approach it. Thanks for all the input , just wanted to know what others were thinking.